Monday, August 19, 2013

Inaugural Housekeeping Post

Okay, so anyone who cares/knows about this blog already knows why this big gap happened, but I still feel the need to change my "address nothing but the show" policy to remark on the approximate seven month gap between my episode six and seven posts. I acknowledge that it is there and I know it is. If anyone from the big ol' internet does stumble upon this collection of ramblings in the future and enjoy them, rest assured that I am determined not to disappear like that again! Also, welcome, and aren't you glad you didn't decide you liked my rants and raves by stumbling upon the post for episode six? (I'm sorry, people who were already following along. If multiple people are still reading this.) Alright, housekeeping over. Back to your regularly scheduled silliness!

No comments: